My goal is to finish 1000 books. I will post updates and takeaways from these books.
Let me know what you all think.
Open to a book sharing club or any suggestions for must needs that you think would change my life.
My favorites are highlighted in bold.
- Tony Hsieh- Delivering Happiness: A path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
- Pre:The Story of American’s Greatest Running Legend, Steve Prefontaine- Tom Jordan
- The Start- Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career- Reid Hoffman
- Rework- Jason Fried (Recommended by Mark Cuban)
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow- Yuval Noah Harari
- Idea Man: A memoir by the Cofounder of Microsoft -Paul Allen
- Ray Kroc- Grinding it Out: The Making of McDonald’s
- Getting Real: Ten Truth Skills. You Need to Live an Authentic Life- Susan Campbell, Ph.D.
- Michael Lewis- Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World
- Phil Knight- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the creator of Nike
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation- Matthew Dixon
- Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability- Thomas Wheelan
- Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains- Lee J. Krajewski
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living- Ryan Holiday
- Peter Thiel- Zero To One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
- Adam M. Grant- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Ego Is the Enemy- Ryan Holiday
- The First Tycoon: The Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt- T.J. Stiles
- Transform Your Life: 10 Principles of Abundance and Prosperity- Chris Lee
- Tony Robbins: Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
- The Intelligent Investor. The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel- Benjamin Graham – recommended by Warren Buffet
- Titan: The Life of John. D. Rockefeller- Ron Chernon
- Tesla: Inventor of the Electrical Age- Bernand W. Carlson- Recommended by Elon Musk
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life- Walter Isaacson – Top 5 books of all time. (Also recommended by Elon Musk)
- Breakpoint: Why the Web will implode, Search will be Obsolete, and Everything Else you Need to Know about Technology is in your Brain- Jeff Stibel
- Michael Lewis- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds.
- Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt- Michael Lewis
- The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story- Michael Lewis
- The Money Culture; Michael Lewis
- Grant Cardone- Be Obsessed or Be Average (sales related)
- Tony Robbins- Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement
- Tony Robbins- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- Tony Robbins- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom. (Highly recommended for everyone. Top 5 books)
- Essentials of Business Statistics- Bruce Bowerman
- Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm- Kenneth Laudon
- Introduction to Counseling: An Art and Science Perspective- Michael Nystul
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us:Daniel Pink
- Organizational Behavior- Steven McShane
- Strategic Marketing- David Cravens
- Managing Human Resources- Susan E. Jackson
- Management- Stephen. P. Robbins
- The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases: Ethical, Regulatory, Global and Corporate Issues- Frank B. Cross
- Career Anchors: The Changing Nature of Careers Self Assessment- Egdar H. Schein
- Business and Society: Ethics and Stakeholder Management- Archie B. Carroll
- Working with Emotional Intelligence- Daniel Goleman
- Taming Your Gremlin: A Surprisingly Simple Method for getting out of your own way. Rick Carson
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why most small businesses don’t work and what to do about it. Michael E Gerber
- Get Cleints Now! (TM): A 28- day marketing program for professionals, consultants, and coaches
- Selling the Invisible: A Field guide to modern marketing
- Creating competitive advantage: give customers a reason to choose you over your competitors- Jaynie. L. Smith
- Coach anyone about anything: How to help people succeed in business and life: Germaine Porche
- Creating Sales Velocity- Matthew Ferry
- The Rosie Project: A novel- Graeme Simsion
- The Rosie Effect- A novel- Graeme Simsion
What are your thoughts on any of these books that you have read or the main takeaways?
I am always open to suggestions for books that you think I would like. Thanks all!